Monday, March 2, 2009

FUCKING DEMILICH REISSUE, NO WAIT THIS IS THE 1st PRESS ON RECORD! GODDAMNIT!


So apparently Xtreem Music out of Spain has trumped Throne in the Spanish label that I wish I had pull in enough to get the records sent to me cause I'm so trill. Usually the label presses CDs of bands I really dont care about (Anal Nosorog,Mexi-Disgorge sans Antimo,etc.) and sure the dudes used to run Repulse Records,but I wish to everything holy that I was on their street team or something to sway the $20 postage it's gonna cost me to own this badassery.


...and don't think I'm putting a link up cause I don't want any of you to own this before I do. NONE OF YOU. Unless of course you wanna go in on shipping costs,then I'd be hyped to send you a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELEASES

UT-02 : Cogs and Sprockets
"Saturating The Well-Oiled Machine"*

UT-03 : Elderly Couple
"The First Four Weeks"*

UT-04 : Cogs and Sprockets
"In The Kingdom Of The Blind"*

UT-05 : Split:
White Ninja/Cogs and Sprockets*

: The Naturals
"Get Off My Train"+

: Giftgas
"Demo 2009"*

: Giftgas
"Demo 2010"*

: Ostracized
"Spread Disease Like A Dog"+

: Cogs and Sprockets
"Temporary Aid In The
Uncureable Sickness Of The Mind"*

: Cogs and Sprockets
"Human Error"*

: Giftgas
"Closed Casket Funeral"*

:Cogs and Sprockets
"(Camping out in front of)
The Black Friday EP"*

:Equal Opportunity Destroyer
"Promo 1/8/11"*+

:Cogs And Sprockets
"Two Things At Once"*

:Cogs And Sprockets
"Arms For The Poor"*

:Seeds Of Rape
"Demo 2011"*

:Split:
Scalped/Cogs And Sprockets*

* - Cassette
+ - 3" Cd-r/Cd-r