Saturday, March 19, 2011

03/19/11 Update

I have 9 copies left of "The Black Friday EP" and 12 of the "Arms For The Poor". You can find "Black Friday" in several distros, as well as from the label PRGNT. "Arms" you can only get from me.

JFTS "Six Weeks" tape has hit a snag in production (moreso the $$$ portion) but will be released soon enough,you know I wouldn't trip.

I will be featured on two different yet similar releases this upcoming Spring/Summer. First will be the collaboration with Micha of Execution Techniques/Yeung/Sacred Tapes called Gutterpriest. I recorded drums,two bass tracks,guest guitar solos,and some noise before I sent them to him to put more noise, samples, and vocals over. So far its sounding real ugly, like WORLD or something. Out soon on Sacred Tapes,I should have some soon enough. Secondly,I will be on the next Don Garnelli release on To Live A Lie. I am recording drums for Will sometime this week and will be sending them to him soon after. I'd imagine I'll have these soon enough as well. Any further collaborations you would like me to be a part of? Email me and lets work it out!

A part of me (after discovering polycut.com) wants to press a limited lathe of Cogs And Sprockets stuff so far (minus the "Human Error" full length,cause its a full length and "Saturating" because over time and fucked up computers I don't have the files anymore). Would anyone be interested in one of these? I wouldn't want to make more than 5 and 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELEASES

UT-02 : Cogs and Sprockets
"Saturating The Well-Oiled Machine"*

UT-03 : Elderly Couple
"The First Four Weeks"*

UT-04 : Cogs and Sprockets
"In The Kingdom Of The Blind"*

UT-05 : Split:
White Ninja/Cogs and Sprockets*

: The Naturals
"Get Off My Train"+

: Giftgas
"Demo 2009"*

: Giftgas
"Demo 2010"*

: Ostracized
"Spread Disease Like A Dog"+

: Cogs and Sprockets
"Temporary Aid In The
Uncureable Sickness Of The Mind"*

: Cogs and Sprockets
"Human Error"*

: Giftgas
"Closed Casket Funeral"*

:Cogs and Sprockets
"(Camping out in front of)
The Black Friday EP"*

:Equal Opportunity Destroyer
"Promo 1/8/11"*+

:Cogs And Sprockets
"Two Things At Once"*

:Cogs And Sprockets
"Arms For The Poor"*

:Seeds Of Rape
"Demo 2011"*

:Split:
Scalped/Cogs And Sprockets*

* - Cassette
+ - 3" Cd-r/Cd-r