Monday, December 20, 2010

12/20/10 Update

Update for the Winter Solstice.

Cogs and Sprockets' "The Black Friday EP" can be downloaded here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?a9gakgnhddch95x

Thanks to Jack from PRGNT for everything. He says it should be out in under two weeks,so as soon as I hear it I'll post up a link for purchases. I will also have some copies of my own,so hit me up if you'd like to grab one from me!

Speaking of Winter Solstice Satanic stuff, I have started to pour all my energy into the Years Old release. Not sure on when it will be finished,but definitely anticipating it's arrival. Now that tracks have been demo'd and fleshed out I'm gonna start outsourcing on recording this.

Huge props to Yosuke/NWN and Zell/Cellgraft on some awesome trades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELEASES

UT-02 : Cogs and Sprockets
"Saturating The Well-Oiled Machine"*

UT-03 : Elderly Couple
"The First Four Weeks"*

UT-04 : Cogs and Sprockets
"In The Kingdom Of The Blind"*

UT-05 : Split:
White Ninja/Cogs and Sprockets*

: The Naturals
"Get Off My Train"+

: Giftgas
"Demo 2009"*

: Giftgas
"Demo 2010"*

: Ostracized
"Spread Disease Like A Dog"+

: Cogs and Sprockets
"Temporary Aid In The
Uncureable Sickness Of The Mind"*

: Cogs and Sprockets
"Human Error"*

: Giftgas
"Closed Casket Funeral"*

:Cogs and Sprockets
"(Camping out in front of)
The Black Friday EP"*

:Equal Opportunity Destroyer
"Promo 1/8/11"*+

:Cogs And Sprockets
"Two Things At Once"*

:Cogs And Sprockets
"Arms For The Poor"*

:Seeds Of Rape
"Demo 2011"*

:Split:
Scalped/Cogs And Sprockets*

* - Cassette
+ - 3" Cd-r/Cd-r