Monday, November 22, 2010

11/22/10 Update

Eh nothing too exciting this time around. As usual,everything is fucked up and being switched around. But before I get to explaining myself,check this shit out.

So I've never considered myself to ever want to be a distro guy,cause it's pretty rough. Luckily I have already toyed around with selling stuff for other bands' stuff I get in trades or listing local releases for further exposure to the 4 people that read this blog hahaha,and with that said I will begin my official foray into the shitty world known as distroing.

http://wasteyourearnings.bigcartel.com

You can find all my available releases,as well as things I will stock up on in the future. Trades are always welcome too,just shoot me an email. Fuck,I thought I was too old for this shit.

In Sprockets news,"Man Finds His Place..." probably won't be out until next year,and the "Government Trash/Queen on a Throne" single after that. I do plan on however,busting ass on getting out the tape out soon on Pregnant. Harkening back to the older shorter stuff,"Curse My Bloody Grave" will unleash a fury to scathe the ears of anyone participating. Yea it went down again,sue me. If you like my shorter shit,you will love this once it's out.

Scourged will finish the recording Tuesday,and we have been in talks with some good friends about getting it out on wax. Geoff Bergman did an awesome job on the recording,and in due time you all will be able to hear it for yourselves. I have been listening to the unmixed vocalless songs and they sound so fucking awesome.

I have also been working hard on two new things. On the noisier side of things will be The Polygamist. I am channeling my inner Greg Ginn on this bad boy. It sounds like something that would have been released on Amphetamine Reptile back in the day. Loud,noisy,and annoying. Just the way I like it! Secondly is the well overdue black metal thing I have been kicking around,but now has a better title than the Emperor ripoff one it had initially. Years Old should have a demo out early next year,as I plan on getting some shit done finally. If you like the Norwegian and Swedish black metal of the mid '90s,then keep posted on this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELEASES

UT-02 : Cogs and Sprockets
"Saturating The Well-Oiled Machine"*

UT-03 : Elderly Couple
"The First Four Weeks"*

UT-04 : Cogs and Sprockets
"In The Kingdom Of The Blind"*

UT-05 : Split:
White Ninja/Cogs and Sprockets*

: The Naturals
"Get Off My Train"+

: Giftgas
"Demo 2009"*

: Giftgas
"Demo 2010"*

: Ostracized
"Spread Disease Like A Dog"+

: Cogs and Sprockets
"Temporary Aid In The
Uncureable Sickness Of The Mind"*

: Cogs and Sprockets
"Human Error"*

: Giftgas
"Closed Casket Funeral"*

:Cogs and Sprockets
"(Camping out in front of)
The Black Friday EP"*

:Equal Opportunity Destroyer
"Promo 1/8/11"*+

:Cogs And Sprockets
"Two Things At Once"*

:Cogs And Sprockets
"Arms For The Poor"*

:Seeds Of Rape
"Demo 2011"*

:Split:
Scalped/Cogs And Sprockets*

* - Cassette
+ - 3" Cd-r/Cd-r